NEUNET is a non-for-profit cultural association aimed at the promotion of initiatives, studies, and researches for the development of the information society.
In particolar, NEUNET:
- promotes neutrality, technology convergence, energetic efficiency, and economic sustainability of digital communication networks;
- promote the development, the experimentation, and the adoption of technical solutions and models which can contribute to the development of the information society and to the increase of collective welfare by bridging digital divide;
- brings together competences in the fields of electrical engineering, computer science, telecommunications, social sciences, economy, and law, to conduct interdisciplinary studies in ICT;
- promotes technology transfer in the fields of digital communications;
- promotes the circulation of ideas and the spreading of data and information;
- promotes the experimentation of new ideas and the diffusion of best practices in the fields of digital telecommunications.