English page under construction.
- G. Marra, “Network Neutrality Principle as a Regulatory Tool: Implications for Crime Prevention and Criminal Law Enforcement”, International Conference on Evolving Internet, 2009.
- E. Pigliapoco and A. Bogliolo, “Enhancing Boradband Penetration in a Competitive Market“, International Conference on Evolving Internet, 2010.
- G. Marra, “Controlled Access to the Internet, Prevention of Illicit Uses and Fundamental Rights – A Criminal Law Experience in Light of the Italian ‘Google Case'”, International Conference on Evolving Internet, 2010.
- C. Bellester Lafuente, J.-M. Seigneur, W. Moreira, P. Mendes, L. Maknavicius, A. Bogliolo, and P. Di Francesco, “Trust and Cooperation Incentives for Wireless User-Centric Environments”, in Proceedings of the International Conference on e-Society (e-Society-12), 2012.
- A. Bogliolo, P. Polidori, A. Aldini, M. Waldir, P. Mendes, M. Yildiz, C. Ballester, and J.-M. Seigneur, “Virtual Currency and Reputation-Based Cooperation Incentives in User-Centric Networks”, in Proceedings of the IEEE IWCMC2012 – Wireless Nets, 2012.
- A. Aldini and A. Bogliolo, “Model Checking of Trust-Based User-Centric Cooperative Networks”, in Proceedings of AFIN-2012, 2012.